Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dude, where's my car?

Yay! Google maps has finally taken pictures of every street in Cozad. As long as this doesn't worry you, it can make for heaps of geeky fun!

I've been tooling around Cozad (virtually), trying to find my car! Stopped at the bank first, and - yay! - they show the date! Go back through my geocaching records, and I can see I had been out 'caching the day before... Hmmm.... check the car wash, nope, not at the library or the church, so where did I go?

Cozad residents can having fun "driving" around, finding their car, maybe even themselves or their friends!

Sorry, Broken Bow and Gunnison residents, you'll have to settle for just pictures of the main highway through town. Probably won't be long, though!

Click here to see the maps!

Or, here's the store, and what might be my car!

View Larger Map

No comments: